Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 08/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 08/06/21
Hyatt.com
$156
Expedia.com$179
Hotels.com$179
FindHotel
All reviews park and fly front desk shuttle service close to the airport hotel shuttle an early morning flight other hotels great place to stay free shuttle recommend this hotel next morning clean rooms free breakfast stay there again convenient location enjoyed my stay mdw
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here one night while passing through Midway Airport. Plenty of parking and right next to the airport.

I arrived and was greeted immediately. Check in was a breeze.

The room seemed to be recently updated though I couldn’t locate USB ports near the bed. The room setup was great and I even had a distant view of the Chicago skyline. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable.

Being located adjacent airport there was noise from planes taking off and landing. This seemed to stop mid-evening so I think the airport must shut down early enough to avoid being a nuisance. It didn’t affect sleep.

The breakfast was excellent and included with my room!

This hotel would be my first choice next time.

Trip type: Traveled solo
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

The last time I was at Midway Airport it sure didn't look like it does now. The hotels configuration is a great idea along with the communal shuttle. The area felt very safe. The hotel offered more than we had time to experience. The room was spotless and the beds so comfortable. This is the second time I've stayed at a Hyatt Place and they have been fabulous.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

We work to provide our guests with an excellent experience, and I’m happy to see we were able to achieve this for you. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope you will continue to use our facility whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

Check in was fast and was given a room on top floor as requested. Room was clean and normal updated Hyatt Place design. Would have given 5 stars but guy working breakfast was rude, asked about napkins as told "they should be in there" with no indication of where there was. Frustrating getting the daily bottles of water from front desk for members when staff is confused or you have to explain the program. Other hotels give vouchers, this might make it easier. Also could help for breakfast without having to spend extra time checking in before eating. Free parking and airport shuttle was appreciated.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Kenneth M

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology we did not meet your expectations during your stay. Our goal is to always provide the best possible service our guests come to expect and deserve. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

When our Southwest Flight was canceled last night due to weather, we were provided with some hotel options (with direct dial options) at our own expense because SW does not provide vouchers for weather cancellations. I called one hotel who would not confirm they had rooms available, saying we had to book through their reservation line. I called Hyatt Place and Valerie could not have been nicer and more accomodating. I did not call anywhere else because of her kindness and professionalism. On the shuttle we heard folks who had secured rooms at a lower rate; but, we stuck with good customer service. We were given a decent AAA rate (which was cheaper than our Hyatt Rewards rate), and a premium room. We spent time with Donnell (sp?) at the bar/restaurant who provided excellent service. Breakfast this morning was also good and the staff were very pleasant and on top of things. If you are ever "stuck in Chicago" this Hyatt Place location is the place to stay. Thank you to all the staff!
P.S. Southwest could learn something from them.

Date of stay: May 2019

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We appreciate the great review. Positive feedback empowers us. Our staff takes great pride in what they do and I will share this great feedback with them. We are esteemed you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

Cordale and Diego has great customer service and very nice!! The hotel was very clean and drinks were very good. I just wish the prices were lower and offered a military discount. But I enjoyed my stay and would return

Trip type: Traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019