3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 08/06/21
Hyatt.com
$156
Expedia.com$179
Hotels.com$179
FindHotel$169
All reviews park and fly front desk shuttle service close to the airport hotel shuttle an early morning flight other hotels great place to stay free shuttle recommend this hotel next morning clean rooms free breakfast stay there again convenient location enjoyed my stay mdw
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

My service was perfect! Best stay in a long time. Came in town, was greeted by a great staff, got to my room, very very nice. Clean.....any thing I needed, staff helped. I am on a job that will require me to travel 2 and 3 weeks at a time, so I will definitely be coming back to this hotel.......

Trip type: Traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we are delighted to read it was a great hotel experience for you. We enjoyed your visit and welcome you back whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

Fantastic hotel and service team. Andre runs an amazing operation with friendly and attentive staff and cleanliness is unmatched.

I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Chicago via Midway or otherwise.

Trip type: Traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Hyatt place at Midway airport is convenient, clean and very pleasant.

This is my go-to location whenever I fly into Midway. Close to the airport with a short wait for the shuttle.

There are many hotels I could choose nearby but this one has remained a staple for me because of their customer service and cleanliness.

During my recent stay I was surprised to find out I was randomly chosen as The Guest of the Day which included upgrade perks and goodies!

I received a welcome kit from Sam the front desk manager and Veronica checked me in with a winning smile.

I stay about in hotels 250 plus nights a year so it's great when you find one that makes your stay comfortable.

Bravo, kudos and hats off for a job well done!

1  Thank Debra D J

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Cordale was working the bar this weekend He was very well-trained knowable humor and very helpfully Cordale took the time out to see if we needed anything. as well as my friends and family enjoyed his personality ..We will continue to come back to the bar ...

Trip type: Traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We appreciate the great review. Positive feedback empowers us. Our staff takes great pride in what they do and I will share this great feedback with them. We are esteemed you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 10, 2019

Cordale,Did a fantastic job working the bar and serving . Just watching him interact with families was simply Amazing...I will be back!!
Also,Cordale provides great!! Customer service,

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your great review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and the location. We are proud of Cordale for taking good care of you. We will definitely recognize him. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.