“Just Great!”
Review of Lincoln Park Oasis

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chicago
Lincoln Park Oasis
Ranked #32 of 58 Specialty Lodging in Chicago
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Great place to stay and great owners. We had everything needed in the apartment. The location is perfect if you want to stay in a nice and quite area and at the same time not far from the loop. Very recommendable if you travel with children

• Stayed: August 2011
There are newer reviews for Lincoln Park Oasis

Reviewed September 2, 2011

We rented all three units to attend a Chicago wedding, it was perfect! The units are clean and well furnished, with plenty of space to house all 12 of us. The owner was very responsive to all our concerns and even drove over on the first night when we locked ourselves out of one of the units. Definitely recommend!

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2011

"The place was perfect for our family reunion. The location was ideal, with easy access to public transportation and the perfect community park just yards from the flat. The place is located along a street with no outlet, so there was no traffic (on the downside, though, it is a bit tough to turn a large vehicle around). The Lincoln Park neighborhood is scenic and attractive, and we enjoyed walks taking in the neighborhood architecture. The flat was clean with plenty of space for a large party to come together. We had an unfortunate emergency that delayed our arrival, and Rem was perfectly understanding and empathetic, ensuring we had access very late in the evening and communicating a degree of concern with our delay. Overall, I would highly recommend this site to others looking for a lovely, modest, clean place to meet with friends or family."

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2011

we really enjoyed our stay in this house. It was perfect. Chicago is an amazing city. We will not hesitate to convince our friends to visit it and to appreciate this rent. Luc and Co (a french family)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2011

If you want to be in a great area of Chicago, with the help of great people (owner), relaxing place...this is the place to be

Room Tip: Simply call the owner
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2011

This might be a nice place - I wouldn't know because they apparently didn't want to rent it to us. I emailed an inquiry to reserve a unit - got no response. Emailed again only to get a short response saying they were booked. It was fairly far out in advance and I didn't believe her so I called. Left a voice mail - no response. I called again and she answered. Told me she didn't have the schedule in front of her but to email her and she'd get back to me. I did email her and she emailed me (this was the only time it was a fairly quick response) that they were all booked. I still wasn't buying it so I had a friend call. She told my friend she had one weekend that month booked but again didn't have the schedule in front of her but there was a 3 night minimum. That was never told to me. Nothing was consistent and response time (if I got one at all was slow). Very poorly run as far as I can tell. Too bad because we were looking forward to staying there. Guess we'll take our business elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dahlly
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I cannot comment on the property because I never got to stay there. However, I did experience problems with the booking process. I sent an availability enquiry for the marathon weekend (Oct 2011) and was advised of a 4 night minimum. We only needed 3 nights but having evaluated other options we decided to go for this one for longer than we needed. So, I emailed off a booking request and got a rapid response stating that she was out of town and would send me the booking form the next day. This came & went with no communication so I called to find out what was happening. I was told that another (smaller) group were interested in the property for 'my dates' and she would know by Weds if they would take it or not (why they get priority I have no idea - a cynical part of me thinks they don't exist). Then I get a message saying that this smaller group would consider moving to somewhere else but this would mean I would incur a 6 night minimum with an option of a 7th night free! I only needed 3!! Beware of taking the booking 'process' at face value. I booked somewhere else ............

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
LincolnParkOasis, Manager at Lincoln Park Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2011

We go through many booking agencies. Another booking agency made our booking while we were on holiday and talking to the 1st group. I am sorry that it didn't work out with the 1st group.