Open today: 5:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Pleasantly Surprised

I attended the signature magic show on a weekday with two individuals, and our group had a splendid... read more

Reviewed March 18, 2020
erbrown22
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Love this place

It's such a great evening out and so different from other places we've been to. We've been twice... read more

Reviewed March 17, 2020
Nancy S
Naperville, United States

Recommended experiences in and around Chicago
from $63.00
from $67.00
from $40.33
from $27.00
1,029 results
All reviews table side card tricks cocktail hour magical evening main act main stage secret entrance stage shows magical experience show starts front row seats chicago style super fun a lot of fun magician headliner performers
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

Had an incredible time at the Magic Lounge. Saw 7 different magicians perform. The close up magic was especially good and most were better comedians than what you can see at Zanies. Laughed the entire night. Definitely get the front row or mezzanine tickets as the extra show that comes with it was fantastic. Still cannot understand how they can shuffle cards like that. The Laundromat secret entrance was also a nice touch.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 30, 2018

I didn't know what to expect but we had a great night from the moment we showed up. The magician at the bar was great and the cocktails we're creative and reasonably priced. Seating is a little tight in the theater but not bad. It's a nice, intimate space. The show itself was entertaining and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed November 29, 2018

My daughter and son in law visited for the Thansgiving week and we went to the Magic Lounge on Friday. The magic was amazing and we laughed so hard at the jokes and interactions with the audience. My son in law does magic himself and he really enjoyed the show and in particular one trick on stage that involved transporting. . .or something like that.We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed November 28, 2018

Magic has a new home in Chicago! Beginning with an homage to the days of speakeasies and culminating with late night/early morning relaxation among friends, this theater-venue has it in "spades." The bar is specifically designed as a magic bar, the theater is nicely appointed in art deco, and there are no "behind the pillar" sight line impediments--every seat is a great view. Aisles have leg room, and walking room. The entertainment, from lounge, to tableside, to stage is absolutely A-list. Cocktails and food are top notch, and appropriately priced. The staff is friendly, capable, and enthusiastic. What did I leave out? About 10 % in the audience (my night)were "repeat" attendees, so obviously magic fans have cause to return. The CML has a "4:00 a.m. license" in case you want to extend your night. I didn't remain after 1:30, so I can't accurately report on that experience, but I certainly would on a future visit.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Chi_Magic_Lounge, Owner at Chicago Magic Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2018

Thank you so much for this glowing review! I do need feel the need to point out, we actually don't have a 4:00am License, we do close at 2:00am, so you practically made it through the entire night on your first visit. We hope to see you again and again!

Reviewed November 27, 2018

Saw a wonderful show on a Wednesday night with family. It was a show that entertained the 20 year olds and the parents of the 20 year olds. I highly recommend it !