Stayed here a few days before heading downtown for work conference. Super fun neighborhood with great friendly people. Bars restaurants shops coffee houses and more. If you like vintage shopping, this is the place from high end to get your elbows dirty digging through racks. Found some amazing items. The Inn was great, felt like home - accommodated every request. Would give 4stars but for no bath tub. I'm a big bath taker. Will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wicker Park Inn is a Chicago Bed and Breakfast offering high quality yet affordable Chicago accommodations in a "trendy" neighborhood full of great restaurants, vintage and boutique shops, art galleries, cafes and nightlife. Each morning guests are greeted with pastries, rich coffee, fresh fruit and other breakfast goodies.Enjoy a Chicago hotel experience in this modern Chicago B&B. Each guestroom has a private bathroom, 300+ thread count sheets, satellite TV, wireless internet access and free parking. We're just minutes away from downtown Chicago, where you can enjoy Chicago attractions such as the Magnificent Mile, the Art Institute, Chicago Theaters, and Chicago Museums. With the privacy of a hotel and the warmth of home, the Wicker Park Inn Bed and Breakfast is a rewarding lodging alternative to a downtown Chicago hotel. Take advantage of 1-night minimum stay requirements Sunday- Thursday until September 30th, 2015! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Wicker Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wicker Park Bed Breakfast
- Wicker Park Hotel Chicago