In a word, amazing. I have travelled extensively and stayed in all manner of hotels around the globe. I tend to be hard to please and I prefer hotels at the upper end of the scale. Trump met every one of my needs.
From before I even got there, every request I made, received a prompt response from the hotel by email and all my requests were met.
The location was excellent, very central and I found everything to be within walking distance. It was also in a nice location, situated right on the river. It's an iconic building and one of the tallest in the city so it was a great way of finding my way home after a long day of sightseeing or shopping, I just had to look up and there it was!
The room was very spacious and had a nice city view. The bed was incredibly comfortable. The bathroom was large and had all mod cons. My only gripe was that the bath, although deep, is not long enough to stretch out in. We received a very welcome complimentary upgrade and the kitchenette was very handy.
The staff were superb and always smiling and extremely helpful. The hotel was spotless and the housekeeping excellent. I always travel with a lot of cosmetics and I was very touched that they removed them every day to clean under them rather than around them and then replaced them in a pretty way. It's a very small thing but this kind of attention to detail says volumes about their standards of cleanliness.
The pool had an amazing view although the room itself was nothing special. The changing area was very comfortable.
All in all I had a wonderful stay and if I ever return to Chicago I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago