Can I live here? I have to say this is one of the best hotels we have stayed in. The rooms are large, we had a great view, the bed is fabulous! The bose sound system is great, fell asleep listening to smooth jazz. Bathroom was roomy with a nice shower, I didn't think I would use the tv in the mirror but it was cool and now I want one. We had a kitchenette that had everything, nicely stocked. The assortment of high end bottled water I could do with out. I had asked for an item to be in our room upon arrival which was not there, I had called down to the front desk and in less than 5 minutes they were at the door. That was the only snafu we had encountered. We visited Rebar which had nice views of the river. Drinks were good but pricey. Checked out the pool, nice, lots of kids. Next time I would love to try the spa services. We just didn't have time this trip. We enjoyed room service for breakfast, everything was cooked perfectly and arrived on time. They have doorbells outside each room that also lights up Do Not Disturb, no more door hangers. This is a pet friendly hotel, the in room menu offers food choices for your pet, I thought that was cute. Overall I have to say it was relaxing, surprisingly quiet, and comfortable. I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Agoda, Groupon and Jetsetter so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago