Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$317
$198
$180
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$158
$144
Orbitz.com
2,876 results
All reviewsthe riverpillow menuspa roomterrace bartv in the mirrorfull kitchenturn down servicenespresso machinerobes and slippersin room diningfloor to ceiling windowshealth clubone bedroom suitefour seasonswrigley buildingroom servicecity view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Trump for about a week during a business trip to Chicago, and must say that it was one of the best hotels I've stayed in. When we got in, the front desk personnel were friendly and very quick in getting us our pass cards (this despite three of them being squeezed in a really small front desk space).

The room itself (a Deluxe Guestroom) was very spacious and clean; in fact, housekeeping came by twice a day to tidy things up. I especially liked the fact that housekeeping asked me if I needed anything when they saw me outside my room on a day when I had requested privacy and did not let housekeeping to come by.

The gym staff was also very friendly and helpful, and the gym facilities were great. However, I wished that they had longer hours for the gym (currently from 5:30 am to only 10 pm).

I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Chicago given the service and location!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback of your business stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I am happy to read you regard your visit as one of the best you've experienced and your recognition of our housekeeping and front desk teams is much appreciated. We certainly look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Extrodinary Staff at receptiuon and all over this properety. One of hte most centrally located hotels in downtown Chicago; wiht anentrance on N Wasbash as well as a promenade that connects you to Michigan Ave and the water taxis and ferry's to boot! Spa Rooms are a great value...on lower floors but still awesome wiht a HUGE soaking tub and seperate shower. Higher floors are about 150-200 Sq ft but have an awesome kitchenette and still at least 550 sq ft and a smaller soaking tub. All romms I have stayed in have spacious sitting area wiht sofa, confortable chairs or both!

Room Tip: One of hte most centrally located hotels in downtown Chicago; wiht anentrance on N Wasbash as well as a promenade that connects you to Michigan Ave and the water taxis and ferry's to boot! Spa Rooms are a great value...on lower floors but still awesome wiht a HUGE soaking tub and seperate shower. Higher floors are about 150-200 Sq ft but have an awesome kitchenette and still at least 550 sq ft and a smaller soaking tub. All romms I have stayed in have spacious sitting area wiht sofa, confortable chairs or both!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and for taking the time to share your kind feedback. I am happy to read you regard your stay as the best of the best and I'm glad you enjoyed the amenities of your Spa Room. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stayed here for our 25th wedding anniversary in 2013. It was probably in our top 3 best hotel experience ever (and we have stayed at a lot of properties over those years, both mid-range and higher end). We returned for our 26th anniversary, and unfortunately there was a serious hiccup in service which diminished the stay. We ordered in-room dining upon arrival, as we had the year before. My wife has a serious food allergy to eggs, which we advised when placing the order online during the reservations process. We were greeted at checkin and the allergy was acknowledged and we were assured that the food would not have eggs. When it arrived (a cheese plate with crackers and some chocolate covered strawberries), a couple of the items looked like they might have eggs. We called in room dining before consuming them and after much checking with "managers" they told us the food was safe to eat. It was not. After my wife threw up (something that only happens when exposed to eggs), a manager appeared to fill out some insurance forms. But other than comping the in room dining item there was no other accommodation offered, and our request for them to investigate the items we suspected caused the problem was never followed up on. Rest of the stay was good, dined outside and had a great meal. Spa, health club and pool are excellent though the pool lacks a whirlpool, which is a really strange omission in a property this upscale. Bottom line is I would highly recommend this hotel generally but if you have special requests, the staff is not always knowledgeable enough to deliver.

Room Tip: Try to upgrade your room on arrival, you won't regret it
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed here for 1 night as I was part of a wedding party. The check-in was a breeze. The housekeepers also came to my room very fast when I asked for essentials like extra shampoo and things like that.

It was difficult getting parking though. But parking in big cities is usually a horror story in itself, and Chicago is not immune. I'm a local too, so I knew where the nice and cheaper alternative was.

Other than that, it was a fine stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ChicagoanGeek

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased to read you regard the service you received during your recent stay as efficient and fast. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your experience at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago as part of a wedding party. We hope to have the opportunity welcome you back up on future occasions.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

As the title says, I have never been asked to wait 2 hours and given nowhere to wait. Our reservation for a suite so it's not like we were trying to cheap out. Everything is slow in the hotel. Show up for breakfast and the place is empty - you will still have to wait at least 5 minutes while the table is "prepared" whatever that means. On the second night there was no turndown, room service food was left in the room - it was disgusting. I will never stay at Trump Chicago again.

• Stayed: June 2014