I don't like Donald Trump but I loved his hotel. This is a fairly new addition to Chicago and what a step up! It's right along the Chicago River with lovely river and lake views. You can see Navy Pier as well and I can imagine get a great view of the fireworks.
We had an Executive King Suite. These rooms are located on the upper floors of the hotel and have secured elevator access. Our room was huge approx 700 square feet. There was a large open living, dining and kitchen area...with a fully equipped kitchen. There is a large bedroom and a luxurious bathroom with integrated television inside the mirror. My son said it was, "magic". I have to agree. The furnishings and ambiance are modern and luxurious.
It's a great place to stay with children. They greeted my kids with cotton candy. They also provided a crib with lovely linens (although the crib itself was somewhat smaller than full size). The staff were so friendly and lovely with the kids from the front desk to the doorman.
I look forward to returning to this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago