We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while in town for a wedding and had a wonderful stay. We were travelling with our 7 month old son and the staff could not have been more accommodating. At check in they offered us the use of a crib, humidifier, and diaper pail. We only used the diaper pail, and it was great to have. They also gave our son a cute plush toy which he enjoyed playing with and there were even baby biscuits on the table when we got into the room. The room (we stayed in a deluxe king river view suite) was wonderful. The bedroom had a dressing room (which is where we set up the travel crib), and a huge and lovely bathroom. Having all of this space separate from the living room was perfect with the baby. Once we put him to sleep we could stay in the living room and not disturb him. We also weren't climbing over the crib when we tried to go to bed because it was in the dressing room where there was plenty of space.
Off the living room there was an additional bathroom which was nice when we had a few family members come by to see the baby. The living room comfortably held a few visitors and us. Having the full kitchen (with dishwasher) was invaluable with the baby for washing bottles and whatnot. And finally... the view was amazing. We looked right down the river and out to the Lake.
We were also incredibly pleased with the service. We had some problems with our stroller over the weekend and the hotel quickly brought us a screw driver so we could fix it. We felt the staff were friendly and attentive, but not too formal. We used a number of cabs over the weekend and they were very helpful with getting cabs and went out of their way helping to get the stroller into the trunk, etc. The room service menu was extensive and delivery was prompt. My husband also had a suit pressed and some shoes shined while we were there. Both were picked up very quickly and returned on time as promised.
We had a truly enjoyable stay and will be back if we ever find ourselves in Chicago again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago