We booked a one bedroom suite for my 40th birthday at the Trump. I spent the day at the spa with my girlfriends enjoying being ultimately pampered in pure luxury as well as noshing on spa delights poolside while admiring the amazing view. I highly recommend it!! The service was outstanding, the spa manager even gave me a beautiful birthday gift of an array of spa goodies!! I then took in hair services at Anthony Cristiano located onsite as well, which was also top notch. As for our suite, absolute heaven. Everything from the hard and soft goods was high end and luxuriously comfortable. The suite provided us with a seating & dining area, fireplace, kitchen, a guest bath, of course a master bedroom and bath and one "to die for" view that even as being a local I never get tired of. From the Bose stereo system to the electric drapery right down to the Viking refrigerator there was no skimping here. That evening we hosted a small cocktail reception with 5 other couples prior to dinner reservations and the catering was phenomenal!! All around from the service to the amenities there is not much in the way you can do to top this property. I will say though, it does come with a steep price tag so be prepared but as I always say "you get what you pay for!" I could not have asked for a better 40th birthday!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago