I stayed at Trump Hotel on Sept. 12.2013. I decided on this hotel because I was traveling solo and wanted to be as safe.as possible. The music as I entered the room was playing such soothing symphony music, i just smiled. (I love music). I was on the 23rd floor with a view of the Lake, (AAAHHH) The bathroom was really great once I had someone to show me how to turn on the TV, which was in the mirror The bed was beautiful with a nice spread and all of the fixings. The pool is great too. It was impossible to be hungry in the room, so many goodies. I had a live plant near the TV. (I love live plants) The bell hop people were attentive too. A great experience. I will certainly do this again. The front desk staff was the greatest. (a young African American lady and man) . Thanks to you both.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelPower, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago