Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$282
$240
$216
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$263
$231
$210
$189
Hilton.com
$179
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$199
$112
$86
  • Room Service
2,876 results
All reviewsthe riverpillow menuspa roomterrace bartv in the mirrorfull kitchenturn down servicenespresso machinerobes and slippersin room diningfloor to ceiling windowshealth clubone bedroom suitefour seasonswrigley buildingroom servicecity view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is an absolutely wonderful hotel. Beautiful, well built and easily one of the nicest in the world. However, I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky guy and this place seems to cater to the pretentious crowd. I certainly love luxury but oh boy, the air of self importance that fills the halls is so thick one could cut through it with a hot butter knife. Anyway the room service was unbelievably good as was the service in general. One minor issue...I had extended my stay on a particular morning and not too long after a giant man in a suit barged into my room totally freaking me out. I think he was checking to make sure I had left and was unaware that I had extended. Freaky as that was he apologized and quickly left. (Note I stayed here in April of 2011)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Squeeby S
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I am happy to read you regard our hotel to be of the nicest in the world and that you were pleased with our service team's efforts to make your stay enjoyable. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered when your room was entered by someone else. I hope this has not deterred you from staying with us once again as we would be delighted to welcome your return.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Reviewed October 2, 2013 NEW

In August I had an opportunity to stay at the Trump hotel in Chicago for a conference. It was wonderful. I had invited my family to enjoy Chicago while I attended the conference and they all received first class treatment. My two granddaughters received TrumpKids hats, slippers and a stuffed animal.The rooms were beautiful, the location was perfect for experiencing Chicago.The staff was very friendly and helpful and we loved getting a tour of our room and the hearing about the "Pillow Menu". The hotel is beautiful, the staff and location make it perfect!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Doris L

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I am very pleased your granddaughters and the rest of your family enjoyed their experience at our hotel with you. I am also happy to read your feedback of the service and treatment you received and that our location was convenient for your family to explore the city. We look forward to welcoming your family's return in the near future.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Beautiful hotel and fantastic staff. This hotel is top notch from the moment you drive up. The staff is more than helpful and genuinely friendly. The hotel is beautifully decorated and maintained. You dont experience service like this much anywhere, anymore. From the tour of the room, to the "Pillow Menu", to the turning down of the beds at night, not a single detail is forgotten. Ill be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Kevin B

Dear Guest,

I am pleased you regard your stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago to be the best you've experienced. Thank you for your wonderful feedback of our hotel and service team. Our team makes every effort to deliver upon the high standards we set for ourselves and we truly appreciate your appraisal and recognition for providing you with a warmly memorable experience.

We truly look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I were celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary and this year I wanted to plan the perfect getaway for us. We live in Chicago, so we see the Trump every day. My husband was and still is fascinated with the building so I wanted to surprise him with the perfect night away in his favorite Chicago icon.

We pulled up to the Trump and his smile stretched from ear to ear.

The check-in line was a little bit more of a wait than we would have liked, but once we got into our upgraded Spa suite, we quickly forgot. 20 minutes later, the champagne I'd ordered arrived and they surprised us with chocolate covered strawberries and a little note wishing us a happy anniversary. We soaked in the views and the luxury for an hour before heading down to dinner.

We'd booked a table on the Terrace and I'm still raving about the food. Usually with places like this, you get one or the other - good food or a good view. Here, we received both. In addition the staff was so accommodating. I felt a slight chill and rubbed my hands on my arms to warm up and before I knew it, a waitress came by with a pashmina to keep me warm. The whole night was filled with little touches just like that, including the concierge rushing bubble bath up to our room later that night. My one complaint about the Terrace is that they let tourists come out there to take photos while you're eating.There were several times my chair was knocked into or people blocked our view to take selfies. During one photo session our entire table was surrounded by a family trying to take photos. I felt overwhelmed and in the way of an experience we were paying for. I hope that in the future they would either designate specific areas for tourists or not let them on the Terrace unless they're dining there.

After dinner we retreated back to our room, soaked in the biggest bathtub I've ever seen and popped open some champagne just in time for the fireworks show which we viewed perfectly from the comfort of our room.

The bed was amazing. So comfortable and inviting that we ordered breakfast in bed the next morning. My favorite thing in the room was the Nespresso machine. Best instant coffee ever.

Overall it was an amazing trip. I left feeling like the staff were my friends looking out for me as they truly go out of their way to make you comfortable.

I docked 1 point for the Terrace-tourist drama. Otherwise, it was perfection and I hope we can go back some day soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heather R
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I never stayed at a Trump hotel until my recent trip this August for a conference. It was outstanding! In addition to the gorgeous rooms and great ambiance, every staff member treated me like I was the most important person in the place. Truly outstanding. I plan to stay here again on my next visit to Chicago.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I am delighted to read you regard your stay as outstanding and that both your accommodations at the hotel and our service team contributed to your amazing guest experience.

I do hope you will be returning to visit us again in the near future; we certainly look forward to welcoming your return.