I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at The Trump Chicago. The rooms are spacious and clean but what made my stay the most memorable was the service. Everyone was polite, attentive, eager to please and pleasant. The turndown service at night was my favorite. They provide a glass and a bottled water on your nightstand, they turn the Bose radio to soft music, they turn the TV into an aquarium, and they would leave a card with the next day's temperatures and a daily quote. I enjoyed the daily quote so much that I now have a Daily Quote App on my iPhone! The gym is spacious, and the in-room dining was delicious. My only con would be the wait for the elevators. There are only 3 elevators and it appears they are not all working at the same time. I'm not sure if this was just during my stay or common practice. Regardless, I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotwire, HotelPower, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago