We (2 adults and 3 kids) checked in to the hotel at 4pm and stayed there for 3 nights, Our room was a Deluxe King City View; large enough with a king size bed and a pull out queen bed. Kitchen was fully stocked with some amenities you do not see every day.... The staff was very friendly from the initial get go. Luggage arrived to our room in no time.
Location is right on the Magnificent Mile and walking distance to the Millennium Park and other key spots.
When we came back from a stroll on the town on the first evening, we were surprised to receive a welcome plate for our kids, with cookies and milk. Someone is paying attention to details. !
SPA, pool and Gym are a dream ! I just wish the place I work out at will come to observe...
Concierge desk was very knowledgeable. When we asked then where a certain park was, we received a detailed answer and bottles of cold water to ease our walk :-( the same small. cold water bottles. were waiting for us in the car when the valet brought it from the garage. Nice touch.
We had one (repeating) glitch which other reviewers have also mentioned. The room was not serviced on time. While not a big deal, one expects this hotel to perform flawlessly. I mention this to the front desk manager and Lo and behold - room service knocked on our door on the same evening with an apology letter, a $100 Beau Joie champagne bottle (I looked it up) and chocolate dipped strawberries. WOW again.
Valet parking is priced at $69 / night which in my book is oh so very expensive, but from walking around town, it seems that parking is steep in Chicago.
Given the opportunity, I will not hesitate and rush back to the Trump.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago