Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$169
The James Chicago
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$189
  • Room Service
$188
  • Restaurant
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$232
$89
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$177
$118
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$297
$212
$189
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$192
Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$118
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$229
2,960 results
All reviewsthe riverpillow menuspa roomterrace bartv in the mirrorfull kitchenturn down servicein room diningfloor to ceiling windowshealth clubone bedroom suitewrigley buildingfour seasonsroom servicecity viewamazing hotelbeautiful room
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Had long week of business in Chicago. Usually stay in Lincoln Park with my spouse, but had to switch to a downtown location. Have stayed in several trump hotels but enjoyed this the most-- Chicago personality, lovely near river, stunning views from my upgraded suite. Already booked a return stay here for an August work trip...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our facilities and am happy to learn you already plan on returning in August.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I can not say enough good things about this hotel. The rooms are incredibly quiet and the room darkening drapes let you sleep late. The bed is so comfortable. I love this property! Great staff and great service. We had tickets for a show at the Chicago Theater and this is easy walking distance - two blocks. There are a number of fantastic restaurants in the area and our breakfast at Sixteen was excellent. My only complaint and it is a tiny complaint is that the music in Rebar is headache producing. A softer jazz would have enticed me to stay longer. I look forward to returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago with your family. I am very pleased to read that you found comfort in your room and that our team provided great service to you. I would also like to thank you for your comments regarding Sixteen and am happy to read that you found your experience to be excellent.

I do hope you and your family will be returning to visit us again in the near future; we certainly look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great, central and scenic setting on the canal close to the lake. The rooms are great, especially the lake facing ones! City view not that great. We had a few minor service failures, all resolved very quickly and satisfactorily. All round a great place to stay

• Stayed: May 2013
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. While I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay and that the service lapse you encountered were resolved quickly and to your satisfaction, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. I can appreciate what a nuisance this was.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome your return in the near future.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was really impressed with all aspects of this hotel in my four-day stay. The room was spacious quiet and conformable. The housekeepers did a first rate job and even left a note card with the weather report on the nightstand each day.

The entire lobby staff doormen and bellmen were very incredibly helpful and polite. Everyone called me by my surname and seemed truly grateful for whatever I tipped them which may or may not be the standard amount in that city. I have no idea as this was my first visit to Chicago.

Room Tip: I had a city view and liked the eastern sunrise and buildings outside the tall windows.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I am very pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your four-day stay and found it to be quiet and comfortable. I am also happy to read that our team was gracious and helpful.

Thank you again for your kind review; I certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

When in Chicago I will never stay anywhere but here. The staff is outstanding, and will help you with any small thing at just about any time. The good was excellent, my room quiet and had a great sound dock. Having an incredible kitchen made my trip so much better as I don't like to eat out all the time, and my view from my room was excellent, especially at night looking down over the river, or out the beautiful window view. Great interior design, and very comfortable furnishings that are thoughtfully laid out. I was able to walk to most of my destinations, or hop a cab easily from the front door. Gorgeous formal dining deck to entertain clients in.
I got stuck at the airport and had to stay overnight another night; they accomodated me, so I decided to stay 2 more since it was the weekend! Great spa that serves you martinis while you get a pedicure for tired traveler feet. Love this place!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read that you found your room and accommodations to be excellent and comfortable, especially with the misfortune of getting stuck at the airport. It is also wonderful to learn that you were able to relax and enjoy the Spa.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago in the near future.