Recently spent three nights at this hotel - and three days in meeting rooms at the Trump. I was expecting a lot of gold and lavish furnishings but it was actually really very tasteful and contemporary. My room was great. Very comfortable. Large and spacious bathroom with relatively decent products and plenty of fluffy towels and a nice view of the city from the 24th floor. The service was outstanding. Staff went out of their way to help. Lunches were average - though this might have been due to the package our meeting organizers had booked. Nevertheless, I was surprised to see exactly the same lunch two days in a row. Not what you would expect from a hotel like this. The water tower is about a USD5 trip away. Probably could do this by walking on a nice and sunny day, though we were there in the middle of a snowstorm. Beware of the pricey mineral waters on the small table. I think mine cost USD11. Check out the very nice Japanese restaurant and bar. Worth a visit. Staff a little too enthusiastic in e restaurant. I think about ten people asked us if everything was ok. This is a little extreme for me. Overall a great hotel and I would definitely come back for a business trip. Oh final thing, Internet connections are great and there is even a mini-kitchen in the room so if you are holed up in Chicago for a week, you could take care of yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago