We have just returned from a wonderful 3 night stay at the Trump Tower Chicago following a last minute change from Trump Soho NYC due to adverse weather resulting in our flights to JFK being cancelled.
We had a 3 night stay booked at the trump soho and on the morning we were due to fly out our flights were cancelled. As we had planned this special weekend away we were able to change our destination and chose chicago. From the outset the Trump reservations were excellent. We were due to pay for one night as it was within 24 hours, but they waved this fee and rebooked us at the Chicago hotel on a cheaper rate and with breakfast and a room credit thrown in.
The room was on the 27th floor, and had amazing city views. The bed was so comfortable. Many luxury touches in the room, including electronic curtains, tv in the bathroom (on the mirror), full kitchen facilities, massive room, amazing linens, bathrobes, slippers, evening turn down service each night (they even took my boots away and polished them up whilst we were out for the evening!).
We has breakfast in 16 on the first morning, which was delicious, with great service and it was included in our rate. The other mornings we had room service breakfast, we requested items that were not on the menu and everything we asked for was delivered. I was really impressed with this. Best in room breakfast ever.
The service is top notch. All staff we came in contact with were friendly and helpful.
I will definitely return to a Trump Hotel based on my experience in Chicago. And have already recommended the Chicago Trump to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago