Highly reccomend this hotel. I booked for my husbands birthday and booked the city view. When we arrived we were upgraded to River view which was awesome. Floor 27 with the best View. Room was perfect. Gave us a comp choclate truffles with a Happy Birthday card make out of choclate nice extra touch. Coffe was amazing and great choice on Hot Teas. We choice Shaws to eat at Sixteen a bit too pricy. Shaws was a short walk and Excellent dinner! Have drinks in the rebar. Enjoyed our room just wish Tub was bigger but loved it all. Truly was an amazing hotel will be back. Thank you for your Great Service Trump. Oh I even got a phone call a few days before asking if I needed anything. Did pillow request and call early but loved the pillows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago