Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$317
$188
$595
$447
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$233
$194
$141
  • Room Service
2,884 results
All reviewsthe riverpillow menuspa roomterrace bartv in the mirrorfull kitchenturn down servicenespresso machinerobes and slippersin room diningfloor to ceiling windowshealth clubone bedroom suitefour seasonswrigley buildingroom servicecity view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Have stayed here a few times, love the location, size of rooms (suites), view of the lake, and staff.
But the concierge service is not at par for the property. I can't rely on anything recommended by any of the people at the desk.
Love the Audi car service, nice touch.
The mattress in my suite needs replacing, dips too much from use.
But overall it is good value.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Sintragirl
TrumpHotel, Director of Rooms at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. While I am very happy to read your positive comments, I would like to extend my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed by your initial experience with our Concierge team.

I welcome you to contact me directly by calling the hotel at 312.588.8000 so that I may fully investigate your experience. I trust we will have the opportunity to restore your confidence in the near future. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Nienke Oosting
Director of Rooms

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We’ve stayed at the Chicago Trump a few times; always a delight. This stay, the Hotel Manager greeted us on check-in and presented our nine-year-old daughter with cotton candy and a “bling” Trump baseball cap, followed by a large chocolate chip cookie with all the “fixings” in our room as a birthday greeting for her. It was a fun experience having all this attention being showered on our humble family in the midst of movie stars and TV and sports personalities who were going about their business in the hotel all around us. Whatever reason that brings you into Chicago, it will certainly be enhanced with a stay at the Trump.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago for your recent stay and for recommending your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to learn you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We have stayed at the Chicago Trump a few times and have never been less than 100% thrilled with everything from our service and beautiful rooms to the fabulous food and tasty martinis. The rooms are spotless and oh so comfortable from the bedding (I am sheet snob), to the furnishing to sit back and enjoy the view. Pricier but if you are looking for truly spectacular, this is it.

Room Tip: We called the day we were traveling and got a great rate hundreds less than the best rate online.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for commenting on our Bellino Italian linens.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Recently stayed at the Trump for the second time this past month. Upon checking in we were upgraded to a larger room which ended up being a suite. It was a nice gesture by the staff especially since there was a rather large meeting going on and I was rather surprised by the upgrade. The room was wonderful. Always clean and well maintained. The service staff was excellent and very attentive without being pushy. The front desk staff was also very welcoming upon checkin. The concierge was helpful and friendly and arranged dinner for us on short notice and was able to get things set up without any problems. The location of the Trump is wonderful in Chicago. Very close to shopping, restaurants and anything else you might need. One night we enjoyed the in-room dining because we just wanted to stay in and watch Monday Night Football. The food was better than expected and the service, once again, was very attentive but not pushy at all. When traveling to Chicago this hotel should certainly be on your short list.

Room Tip: Get a suite with a view over the river if you can. Wonderful view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank eteyemd

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I sincerely appreciate your comments concerning the attention we pay towards training and developing our colleagues and we understand the importance this plays in ensuring your holiday experience exceeds your expectations.

Once again, thank you for continuing to chose to stay at Trump Chicago. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Great location, 5 star service. Now this is a true 5 star property. I usually stay at The Peninsula when in Chicago. All of their suites were booked, so made our reservation at The Trump in a well appointed suite. Large full service kitchen, and living room with fireplace. Great comfy luxurious bedroom, with a separate vanity table area for me to apply my makeup.
I travel so frequently to Chicago, and stay at Peninsula and eat at the best restaurants, which shame on me I need to start leaving reviews for, and I will :-) This truly was a spectacular 5 star property, with great customer service and beautiful suite. Cannot say enough wonderful things :-)

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to learn of your positive impressions after your stay with us at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and for recommending our hotel.

I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.