It's our 30th Wedding Anniversary! We spent the weekend in Chicago to celebrate and we returned to the Trump Hotel. We were so glad we did; it was wonderful!
The Trump Hotel is a brand new 96 floor skyscraper; this modernism-style building is the 2nd tallest skyscraper in Chicago and is located on the Chicago River. The hotel is located in the lower floors, with condos in the upper floors.
We booked a Executive King Lake View room on the 19th floor. We had a beautiful view of the river, Lake Michigan, and the downtown city skyline. Breath-taking! Our room was really an apartment: the big main room is divided into a kitchen/dining and living room area with a bathroom on the side. The separate large master bedroom has a really nice master bathroom. Very plush, very luxurious! (ok... expensive, too)
The hotel room came with a bottle of champagne, chocolate strawberries, boxes of chocolates and bottles of water. This room's generous amenities were all part of the weekend package we ordered. Really very nice.
The staff gave very personalized service, and I was really wowed! (Wait until someone asks you to select from the pillow menu)
We had dinner at the "16" restaurant. It was on the 16th floor terrace area with a fantastic view. We loved the restaurant: the service was great, the food was unlike anything we've had before, and not surprisingly very expensive. I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago