My fiance and I went to Chicago for a long weekend during Memorial Day. We decided to stay at the Trump Hotel because other reviews were pretty positive. Well, I have to say that the hotel did not disappoint in any way! We enjoyed our stay there from the moment we walked in until the moment we left! We were greeted at the front desk by a very friendly young lady. She offered us lavendar scented towels to wash our hands. check in was quick and went smoothly! In our room we walked in to the the soothing sound of music playing in the background as well as DELICIOUS chocolates! Every detail was taken care of. From robes to slippers, to nail files, cotton balls, etc, etc. A fully stocked kitchen area including pans, plates, cups, utensils. Top of the line dishwasher and fridge! A bed that was amazingly comfortable. Even the curtains could be opened and closed with the touch of a button as well as the lights in the room. I absolutely loved my room.
The concierge was so helpful and even recommended some local restaurants that we thoroughly enjoyed. He even booked tickets for shows that were in town for us. Our seats were amazing considering we booked the day before the show. We were constantly offered a bottle of water and a lavendar scented iced towel because it was warm outside that day.
I also loved the location of the hotel. It's right behind the beautiful Wrigley Building. You have the best of both worlds. You have the Magnificent Mile so you can shop till you drop as well as the beautiful lake right outside the hotel. It was very romantic taking a stroll down the River Walk which is steps away from the hotel. You must also go up to the lounge area for lunch, dinner or just drinks because the view is absolutely amazing!!!!
We can't say enough about the hotel. We will definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago