Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
$528
  • Room Service
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$399
  • Breakfast included
$880
$675
The Peninsula
$433
$519
  • Restaurant
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$330
$309
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
Kimpton Hotel Allegro(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$521
$787
$607
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$330
$288
Hotwire.com
2,909 results
All reviewsthe riverpillow menuspa roomterrace bartv in the mirrorfull kitchenturn down servicenespresso machinerobes and slippersin room diningfloor to ceiling windowshealth clubone bedroom suitefour seasonswrigley buildingroom servicecity view
Reviewed July 7, 2011

This is the kind of hotel you fantasize about. It's like an upgraded Hilton. I love the modern-ness. Of course, it's expensive, but it's worth it. The location is perfect, right in the middle of the city. The service was wonderful and fast. One thing that blew us away was the 'pillow menu'. You could choose extra pillows! Scented, Neck, Shoulder, Therapeutic, WHAT!?! The bathroom was amazing and very clean, with a built in tv in the mirror. We had a great view of the river, and if a river view room is available, I recommend it. It's gorgeous and relaxing. If you want to go to Chicago just to relax, get a suite here and you're all set. It's great to come back and relax to, or to just stay home all day! I remember one day we got a complimentary chocolate truffle plate. I mean, who does that?! They were delicious, too. The mini bar in the room was great too. Expensive, but great. Almost anything you want. Anyone looking for a hotel in Chicago willing to spend quite a bit of money, Trump is your thing. Perfect.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
TrumpHotel, Vice President & Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2011

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to learn of your positive impressions after your stay with us at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and for recommending our hotel.

I am very pleased to read that your stay exceeded your expectations and that we were able to ensure it was relaxing and memorable.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcome your return to Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago in the near future.

Reviewed July 6, 2011

We had a really great experience at the Trump Hotel in Chicago, and this review is long overdue. We were there for a weekend - Friday night to Sunday afternoon. The hotel and its staff were very kid-friendly, and my little one, who has severe nut allergies, was able to eat there safely. The kids even got little kid-sized robes - waffle-weave on the outside, terry on the inside - matching slippers and stuffed animals. The service was great, everyone was very polite and friendly, and the location was great, too. We walked to Millennium Park, Navy Pier, Pizzeria Uno, etc. Our one bedroom suite was HUGE - the microwave came in VERY HANDY, as well as all the plates and silverware. Best part was the Nespresso machine in the kitchen. Also great were the Lutron light switches and the fact that housekeeping rolls around these carry-on-type bags when they clean the rooms, so as to not block the entire hallway with a service cart of towels and toiletries. I haven't seen either of these in a FS or RC yet. Also nice, but not necessary, were the automatic drapes, the TV in the master bathroom and the multitude of closets.

One thing that surprised me was the fact that my little guy's food allergies were not communicated to the restaurant or room service by the front desk. FS and RC both do this. Also, the cookies were a nice touch, but he couldn't - and didn't - eat them (his big brother enjoyed them instead). The onus is, of course, always on us to alert people to his food allergies, but FS and RC usually tell us as soon as we call for room service or walk into one of their restaurants, that they are aware of his food allergies. We stayed at this hotel a while ago though, so maybe the communication is better now. Nonetheless, as I indicated above, he was able to eat at the hotel quite safely.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Excellent hotel, with fabulous suites. Expensive but quality comes at a cost. Quite a good location. Staff very good and helpful. Only tried the Bar/restaurant ( Not the main restaurant) which was very disappointing, sent the food back and left.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
TrumpHotel, Hotel Manager at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. While I am very happy to read your positive comments, I would like to extend my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed by the food quality in Rebar. I can appreciate what a nuisance this was for you as you were looking forward to a wonderful experience.

I welcome you to contact us directly by emailing pposch@trumphotels.com so that we may fully investigate your experience. I trust we will have the opportunity to restore your confidence in the near future. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Philipp Posch
Hotel Manager

Reviewed July 4, 2011

We stayed here in May and it was great. We saw the rating on TA and after comparing price, location and amenities online, we decided to stay at Trump. We were willing to pay a little more to be comfortable and enjoy our leisure stay. Our room was huge. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was great and very modern. We loved the turn down. It was nice t come in to bed turn down, nice music playing. Room service was pricy but we expected that. The food was good and they were prompt. We were there about a week and they called us by name when we came down stairs. The concierge were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Location was perfect. We walked every where. No rental needed. You have to go to the gym and the spa. Even if you not going to do spa services, take the tour. Check out the showers in the gym. If you're toning to stay here, you might as well enjoy the rest of the hotel. I have no complaints. We loved it.

• Stayed: May 2011
TrumpHotel, Vice President & Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our services and facilities and I know my colleagues will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago in the very near future.

Reviewed June 27, 2011

From the moment we arrived, the service we received was five star. All of the staff are very pleasant, polite and professional. You can tell that customer service is a high priority. When we checked in, we were given a scented hot hand towel - a nice treat and certainly needed after a long drive. Our room and the view were spectacular. We stayed in a corner suite which was quite spacious and well decorated. It was very chic and modern. It included a kitchen, generous living room space, and a large bedroom and bathroom. The bed was oh so comfortable - one of the most comfortable I've ever slept on in a hotel! Turn down service was excellent as was housekeeping. The room was immaculate. We appreciated the delicious chocolates that we received upon arrival. The location of this hotel is perfect. It's right in the middle of everything and is within walking distance to shopping, great restaurants, and other attractions. I can't imagine staying in another hotel the next time I'm in Chicago. This is a great place to stay for an extended vacation or even a night or two. The spa facilities are excellent and the pool was quite nice. My only suggestion would be for better shampoo, soap, and conditioner. Certainly the hotel can upgrade or partner with a higher end company for better soaps and shampoos instead of generic stuff that seems a tad bit cheap. Even if Mr. Trump's name has been plastered on the packaging it still does not make it a better product. Other than that, it's a great place to stay and well worth the price you pay.

Room Tip: Corner Suite
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. We appreciate all forms of guest feedback, and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.