Stayed here for one night. Chose the Trump Int'l Hotel & Tower because it was across the street from a restaurant where we were meeting family. The service at this place was spot on. Literally five minutes after check in, the doormen, concierge and front desk staff was calling us my name. They handed my boys Trump Hotel, Chicago baseball caps on the way to the elevator and were gracious without being gratuitous. We were in room 1429, a spa room which means big bathroom I think. The room itself was done in a more contemporary way than I typically like - more like the Park Hyatt Chicago than the Four Seasons or Ritz Carlton. There were coffee stains on the end tables, but other than that, the room appeared clean and well kept. My absolute biggest issue with the room was the all the gadgetry. Never did figure out how to turn on or off the bathroom lights. The phone only worked as a speaker phone. Curtains open with buttons. A heavy, frosted sliding glass door to the bathroom that didn't shut completely. But back to the service - turndown was perfect, leaving popcorn, root beer and water. Upon leaving, the valet brought our car and it had four bottles of cold water, one in each cup holder. All inexpensive touches, but certainly nothing that I seen at the Park Hyatt or Four Seasons in Chicago. Room was $475 for a Sunday night in keeping with other hotels of a similar brand. After *many* contiguous nights at the PH and FH in the past, they had no idea who I was or cared to be bothered. Bring someone tech-savvy to figure out the room, or take the time to ask the bellman, and all will be good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago