Chicago Guest House
The Willows(Chicago)
Average 3/5
Excellent 5/5
  • Room Service
All reviewswrigley fieldnewport avewell equipped kitchenlovely neighborhoodcrib and high chairlovely homegreat kitchendownstairs bathroomrental propertybrown linecubs gamesteam showercleaning crewhome away from homeeverything you could possibly needgarage parkingshort walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2010

I chose this guesthouse for a college reunion for 15 of us, and it was the perfect accommodation---spotlessly clean, well-supplied, and, above all, comfortable! Teri was so friendly and helpful from the first minute I contacted her, and I just can't say enough about how well her place worked out for us. If you want a large, homey atmosphere, I strongly encourage you to choose this guesthouse!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 27, 2010

Teri's guest house on Newport is everything we
hoped it would be and more. I stayed there last
weekend with 12 of my friends, and we couldn't say
enough about both the Clarke and Addison
apartments. The beds and pillows were extremely
comfortable. There was plenty of room for
everyone. The apartments are attractive and clean.
We walked almost everywhere since there is so
much to see right in the neighborhood. We
especially liked the huge binder of information that
Teri left, including extra neighborhood maps, maps
of the El, menus from almost every restaurant
around and many more helpful tips. Thanks, Teri,
for providing the best place to stay. I look forward
to bringing my family to Chicago to stay in any of
your apartments!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 3, 2010

I was in town with the touring company of a Broadway musical and we found the commute to the Cadillac Palace every day very easy. We had a stressful couple of weeks in Chicago, and my roommates and I all agreed that the guest house was the highlight of our stay.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2010

if you are travelling to chicago and want all the comforts of home i cannot recommend this apartment highly ehough . it was an absolute delight - spacious, clean, cosy and comfortable. teri was the best host; she and her house book of local information deserve an award. do yuorself a favour and stay here next time you go to chicago - you will be glad you did!

• Stayed: January 2010
Reviewed December 1, 2009

We have stayed in two locations with Chicago Guest House for the past three years. We have totally enjoyed both locations and the amenities as well.
The locations of the guest houses in the city make for easy access to public transportation and restaurants, as well as shopping.
Its a pleasure arriving at our destination knowing that we will be met with a comfortable place to stay along with all the "extras" that make our stay special.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family