See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Everything was very clean. Everything was properly organized and kept great for the entire week. There was no problem in fi di g anything. They did a pretty amazing job i the cleanlinesa of the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 20, 2018

The desk person was very friendly. This is an older hotel but it appears it has been going through recent repairs and upgrades. The room was clean and odor free. The room had been recently painted and the bathroom redone. Oddly there was no bath tub only a shower area. The only distraction was the cleaning crew left carts/racks of the dirty laundry sitting outside the office overnight at the front of the hotel. As this was a lower priced hotel it more than met my expectations.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to stay to sleep. That’s what I was looking for. Staff is friendly. Rooms are clean. Older hotel but updated. Can be loud as this is a motel. I felt very safe. Parking is easy. Good value for the money.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

My brother and I were spending the weekend on vacation. We only wanted a reasonable and clean room. What we got was terrible service and a misserable experiance. DO NOT stay here. I'd give 0 stars if i could. Advertises a non-existant free breakfast and gave me more obviously soiled sheets to replace the bloody ones we found on the bed. Choice hotels is close to losing our business forever if they let other motels be like this. I dont require much, just that my hotel be clean. That is all.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Caleb M
GeneralManager452, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Jenny Mendez
Rodeway Inn, Chicago
773-784-1118

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

If you need economical hotel under $100_USD single room..I should recomended this hotel as rooms are very clean and big enough, and located good place at 5952 Lincoln Ave. parking lot is also avalable
DEVON AVE is also near by approx 2.5 mile far awaya where u get a lot of foods variety (Halal)
Nevrtheless,this is Motel, not Hotel