“Very disappointing experience”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: North Lasalle & the River (East-side of Lasalle, South of Kinzie)
Transit: CTA public transportation: Purple and Brown line trains stop at The Merchandise Mart, just a couple of blocks northeast to LaSalle and Kinzie where our building is just south. Orange, Purple, Brown and Green lines stop at Clark and Lake. Follow Clark north one block to Wacker. Turn west (left) on Wacker one block to LaSalle. Turn north (right) on
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Overall bad/disappointing experience Service was lacking and mechanical. Food quality was fifty percent. Dinner for 4 and 2 were good 2 were poor! Despite the fact it is a steakhouse the steaks were the worst. Tough and not properly cooked. Duck was quite good. Wine selection was poor. After first bottle no more was available. Neither was second and third choice. Very disappointing.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great steak and creamed spinach. Some side dishes were VERY salty (and I like salt!). Service was so so.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We happened upon Fulton's one evening. Our waiter was one of the best we have ever had. The food was wonderful and the banana cream pie is to die for!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I would have thought for the money this place would have been better, ordered a plate for 2 and I had to ask for another plate and serving spoons. The food was Ok but I would not go back.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I had a great 12th anniversary dinner at Fultons. I read many of the reviews saying great view, food and service were not so great, etc. BUT, I disagree. We had a very attentive and friendly waiter and we had delicious food. The price can be a turn off, but if it is a special occassion then go ahead and splurge, it is worth it!