“Delicious!”

Ranked #24 of 9,839 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Yolk is a breakfast & lunch restaurant. We use top quality ingredients & fresh produce to serve the best breakfast in Chicago! (BYOB)
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had a great breakfast in this restaurant - huge portions, and it all tasted lovely. The branch we visited was very light and airy, which other breakfast diners can lack. It was clean and we had great service. Would def recommend for anyone to visit!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,165)

Reviewed September 5, 2013

You get a good amount of food that is also very tasty. I got the Ricky's omelet which came withy side of fruit and pancakes.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service was good, but the food was just average. Also, the air didn't seem to be working very well and it's not pleasant to eat breakfast while you are sweating. I don't recommend the place, although I see that this restaurant has very good reviews.

1  Thank aczbrat
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My only complaint is that it's too much food to eat and put on the table. They need bigger tables lol My omelet was excellent. Maybe the fluffiest one I have ever had. My teenage kids loved everything they had and service was great.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Ate here on the recommendation of our hotel doorman. Only had to wait about 10 minutes but the line tripled shortly after we got there (about 10 am on a Saturday). Service was a touch slow but understood considering how busy they were....and the food made up for it. I had the huevos rancheros and it was easily enough for two people. Price was on par with what you would pay at a hotel but waaaay better. Will definitely return on my next trip.

Been to Yolk.? Share your experiences!