“Great Food Great Price”

Ranked #25 of 9,832 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Yolk is a breakfast & lunch restaurant. We use top quality ingredients & fresh produce to serve the best breakfast in Chicago! (BYOB)
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My only complaint is that it's too much food to eat and put on the table. They need bigger tables lol My omelet was excellent. Maybe the fluffiest one I have ever had. My teenage kids loved everything they had and service was great.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,164)

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Ate here on the recommendation of our hotel doorman. Only had to wait about 10 minutes but the line tripled shortly after we got there (about 10 am on a Saturday). Service was a touch slow but understood considering how busy they were....and the food made up for it. I had the huevos rancheros and it was easily enough for two people. Price was on par with what you would pay at a hotel but waaaay better. Will definitely return on my next trip.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

This isnt some fancy place, but everybody in my group was pleased with what they ordered, and the prices are very reasonable. I'd definitely recommend going here. The old downside is that the 2-person tables are right by the bathrooms.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Kids were not running around. Excited for the food. Ate well and health options abound.

A very pleasant place to eat.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

There are at least 3 Yolk's in Chicago. All are same inside and great service. The portions are good and the food is great tasting. The place getts busy in the morning and there are lines out the door. However the tables open up quickly.

I would definitely recommend if visiting Chicago.

Been to Yolk.? Share your experiences!