“Free range eggs/bacon would make it perfect.”
Review of Yolk.

Yolk.
Ranked #57 of 9,548 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Yolk is a breakfast & lunch restaurant. We use top quality ingredients & fresh produce to serve the best breakfast in Chicago! (BYOB)
Ireland
“Free range eggs/bacon would make it perfect.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Service couldn't be better here, and the food in terms of choice and quality was all that could be hoped for. The portion was such that having had breakfast here at 10am (eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast) I wasn't hungry again until mid afternoon. The option to have free range eggs and/or bacon (not as common here as in Europe I find) would be the icing on the cake.

• Korean first
Haslett
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I have been to this location multiple times and each time we have been delighted with the quality and originality of the food. Their breakfast food is amazing and is by far the best breakfast place I have ever been to. The wait can be a bit long but it is completely worth it. We have taken many family members here and they also love it. You will not be disappointed.

Phoenix, Arizona
“nice spot. expect a wait”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

While on a weekend trip to Chicago, my wife and I stopped into Yolk on Wells. The wait on a Saturday morning - we arrived just before 11am - was estimated to be 20 to 25 minutes. We were in in 20 minutes. The place is large and comfortable. We had seats at the counter. The waitstaff was friendly and did a nice job. Food was great. I had the country skillet and my wife had a vegetable omelet. We couldn't eat all they put in front of us! Pricing was on the higher side of reasonable - it wasn't Denny's, but it wasn't super high. If we are in Chicago, we'll go again!

Portage, Michigan
“amazing and I hate eggs”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

wanted a good breakfast place while on a trip and this go great reviews now I know why I hate breakfast I dont eat pork or eggs and Im allergic to gluten rules out most breakfast but still had great food and so did my son an boyfriend service was great and the atmosphere was cool my son loved looking at all the egg shaped things worth the visst

Visited April 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“Excellent breakfast and brunch destination”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Well worth the long walk from our hotel. Professional and friendly service. Our waitress had excellent suggestions and recommendations. The food was incredible! I highly recommend the Tour de France French toast sampler and Blue Bayou egg dish, they were both incredibly delicious and unique but suggest skipping the biscuits and gravy because they were ordinary. You well spend $10 to $15 a person but it is well worth the experience.