“So much fun!”

$53.10*
Chicago Food Tour: Chicago-Style Pizza, Beer, Brownies, and Hot Dogs
Ranked #1 of 185 Tours in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Bobby's Bike Hike Chicago is a great value - providing signature guided bicycle tours, year-round walking tours, and delicious food and culture tours. We have various tours designed for a wide variety of interests, ages, and skill levels. Check out our brand-new, season walking & food tours(Bobby's Hikes). Bobby tours Chicago in style with deluxe Schwinn Comfort bikes complete with cushy seats, fat tires, and annoying bells :). Our hand-selected guides are chock full of historical information which is sure to inform and entertain you on your journey. Our folks in the shop are friendly and helpful and they will take the time to teach you the ropes before sending you on your way. Tours include the Lakefront Neighborhoods Tour which was Voted Best Chicago Tour seven years in a row, the City Lights at Night Tour which is a healthy way to explore Chicago at night, Bobby's 'Tike' Hike for families with younger riders, and the Bikes, Bites, & Brews Tour which is a food sampling tour. If you want to learn about Chicago's seedier past, check out the Southside Chicago Gangster Tour. If you want the best views in Chicago, check out our brand-new Museums & Parks at Sunset Tour. We also offer year-round walking and food tours, including the Chicago Favorites Food Tour, Public Art & Architecture Tour, and the Holiday Hike - Season Sampling Tour. All walking tours make use of Chicago's elaborately unique indoor pedway system in inclement weather.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 21, 2014

This was a great way to see a bit of Chicago. The tour stops were great and it was made even better because of our tour guide, Eddy. He knew tons of interesting information and trivia as well as being energetic and engaging. I would definitely do this again.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Our tour with Daisy was so fun and adventurous! We did the Bikes, Bites, and Brews tour and stopped along the way to eat and drink. We saw parts of Chicago I had never been to. The overall trip was 13 miles, so it made me feel less guilty about all the great food I had been indulging during my visit to the Windy City :) Our tour guide was Daisy--she was entertaining, knowledgeable, concerned about safety, and flexible, given that the crowds were unbelievably dense during the air show weekend. Next time I'm in Chicago, I plan to take another type of tour with Bobby's Bike Hike.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Very nice and helpful! Good bikes. Even gave me bandaids & alcohol swabs when I came back from my ride with a scraped knee!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

This was the greatest way to see Chicago. Our guide was wonderful, the bikes easy to ride. The pace was very easy- even a novice rider could have kept up. There were plenty of stops and great opportunities for pictures! I will so use Bobby's again when I am in Chicago- ready to try the other tours offered by them!!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Excellent experience. Great guide and great tour of Chicago. Eddy was great! A fantastic tour for all levels.