“If you're a big eater!”
Review of Brazzaz - CLOSED

Brazzaz
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Cross street: Grand Avenue
Transit: Red Line (Grand/State) Bus # 22, 36, 65 (Grand)
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The service was excellent. The salad bar had a large and varied selection that was quite good. The meat selection was very good too. The only reason I wouldn't go back is price. I don't think it is worth $50 a person for the dinner. By the time we added drinks, dessert and tip it was $320 for 4 people. And I'm not a huge eater. If you do eat a lot, probably worth it.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My son in law picked this restaurant. Never saw so much food in my life! If you love meat, this is the place for you. They do have some seafood on the salad buffet. Never made it to desserts *L*....

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The service and food excel. Don't spend too much time at the incredible salad bar when the meat selection is nearly endless.

1  Thank AnnArborBill
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I ate at this restaurant because I wanted to try a Brazilian Stakhouse and the atmosphere was welcoming and beautiful. Seemed like a good place! I was very satisfied with the experience and would go there again!

I loved that the salad bar was on more of a gourmet edge and offered various things you don't normally see on a salad bar such as oysters and Parmesan asparagus. The citrus green salad was light and refreshing. Don't go crazy on the salad though, save plenty of room.

The wait staff was amazing. There was rarely a want for anything. The refills on the mashed potatoes and fried bananas were right on time. The meat came around constantly and they were very attentive. We wanted shrimp and waited around but didn't see it is we thought they must not have it but when we asked it was out in three minutes. I tried several cuts of steak, the chicken, and of course the shrimp and everything was great.

For the service, variety, and price I thought it was all in all a pretty good thing! My bill with water was somewhere around $34.00. I dined on a Monday night and from what I gather the price may go up on the weekends.

1  Thank Kelmarie81
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I'm not a big eater especially when confronted with large quantities of food like at buffets. Somehow my stomach sees it and immediately shrinks to half its normal size. However, I am a big fan of meat and this was truly an experience!

The restaurant was very spacious, nicely decorated and welcoming. I was especially impressed by the staff - our table was well looked after and I never had to wait too long for a man with a skewer to come and offer me a new variety of meat. Absolutely great!! The salad bar was also well stocked offering some great choices and you certainly feel you get your money's worth here.

At the end, post-meat, it came time for the grilled pineapple. I think my whole family easily hogged the pineapple man for half an hour as we indulged in this very tasty food. Sure the quality of pineapple is important and it was just simple but still - delicious.

1  Thank hula-girl12