“good value for breakfast too crowded at night” 4 of 5 bubbles

Plymouth Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1,054 of 9,467 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Bar, American, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Description: Best food and drink specials in the south loop! Pub / restaurant! Rooftop bar and grill open year-round! Student discounts! Burgers, salads, wraps, omelets, wings, steak, tacos. Beer towers! Martinis! Cocktails!
Comox, Canada
“good value for breakfast too crowded at night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

I had heard about the rooftop but it is extremely crowded and I was alone. She took my name but I thought I would be waiting for too long as was jet lagged so gave up. Breakfast much quieter a real deal weekdays that includes coffee. Service maybe a bit slow though. However I did go twice.
Breakfast is down blow no rooftop. I did see the view and it would have been nice.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank cactus52

“nice rooftop!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

Good food,very nice ambiance! The rooftop is a pleasant surprise in the loop.

1 Thank Marconap
“Poor Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

I have to admit the view was amazing and the food was ok, but the service sucked. We ordered and 15 min later we got our drinks. About an aditional 30 min later we recieved our food cold. They would not take it back or refund us our money.

Chi Town
“Excellent Food Choises, Fun View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

We found this place just wandering around Printer's Row and then back toward the Loop. The location is unique- it is on the third floor of a narrow building near a law office. You can tell the professionals com in here a lot, because they are always there when we go. Now, the best part about this place are their food options. They absolutely have their clientele in mind. They have chicken meat balls, and other very healthy options. i love this because I recently lost 70 lbs and want to keep it off, but still be able to eat in teh city at a reasonable price. Teh price is great for a city restaurant. Out bill for two of us is always under 30.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank iluvmycharger
Park Ridge, Illinois
“Great inexpensive place to dine before a show.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

Dined here for the first time before a matinee of Jersey Boys at the Great America Theater. My husband and I along with our college age daughter and her friend wanted a place to eat that was close to parking and the theater and wasn't too expensive. This was a great choice! Huge extensive menu...breakfast, lunch and dinner was available. Food was delicious and the timing was great for the show. Not rushed, but quick enough to get us to the theater in plenty of time. It has 3 levels including an outdoor area on the rooftop. It was too chilly that day, but on a nice day, it would be fun to enjoy.

• Visited May 2012