“Visiting Fan”

and up
Chicago Helicopter Tour Nighttime Experience
Ranked #47 of 656 things to do in Chicago
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am certainly glad my team won because doing the walk of shame from there would be brutal! We scored on great seats at a reduced price in the diamond section thanks to stub hub. However the great seats were extra small! We were closed in but had a great view of our teams dug out. We moved early on when the opposing fans were bashing the city where our team is from, granted I don't live in that city, I just like the team -- rather than reason with them, it was just easier to go find another seat. I've been to this park before. There isn't anything that makes it unique.

There are newer reviews for Guaranteed Rate Field

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Went for a White Sox vs Royals game and my seats were great! Bought them on StubHub about 4 hours before. I was very satisfied with section 136, it included a great view and my row even had a roof!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Set up very well and we had a good time at the game. I actually liked the hot dogs better here than other places that are famous for Chicago dogs.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The ballpark was very nice and clean. It was easy to get there on the L Train. We had really good seats and had a really good time at the game.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been to many stadiums, and I have to say this was the worst! You can't walk around the whole stadium. You are relegated to only the section you purchased your ticket. All the good restaurants are segregated on the concourse, which is on the 100 level. So if you are on anything above that you are screwed.