“If you've seen one stadium...”

Guaranteed Rate Field
and up
Chicago Helicopter Tour Nighttime Experience
Ranked #50 of 671 things to do in Chicago
Reviewed December 20, 2012

If you are attending a ball game at "The Cell" great. Otherwise, there is absolutely no reason to stop by. Architecturally uninteresting, nothing warm, charming or fun about this stadium. It is simply a concrete stadium and nothing more.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

We didn't get to take the tour here, but did manage to buy tickets at a better price than at Yankee stadium and watch them lose unfortunately. Literally got to seat just rows away from the field for a good price. I know I know, NY is just pricey! Yet again, transportation to and from the stadium to the hotel all worth it!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

U.S. Cellular field is an average stadium. Its clean, the food selection is average and the surrounding area does not have much to offer for pre or post game activity. I went to the home opener in 2012 against Detroit. The subway / train runs directly to the stadium from downtown. Overall, I dont think I would go back...but it is a check mark in my list of visited stadiums.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Oh, maybe a couple of things...US Cellular Field is well cared for. It is a beautiful ball park. Food is good. And, of course, so is the baseball (it's the White Sox!) My grandson left his rather expensive baseball mit under his seat when we left. Couldn't get back in to look for it...but was directed to the park office by gate 4. When we got there, everyone was very helpful and a cleaning person brought us the glove in minutes. Good place! Great people! Go Sox!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Went to see the Yankees play the White Sox here last month and was pleasantly surprised.Although the ballpark is not in the greatest section of Chicago,once inside we were treated to an immaculate ballpark,with some tasty food concession and a very fan friendly ballpark.Very enjoyable time and those Chicago dogs are great.