“A neighborhood gem!”

Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Greenville, South Carolina
“A neighborhood gem!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I love this neighborhood and the choices you have for food. This place is funky and superb! Worth a visit for sure!

Inspired: the atmosphere in this place was awesome!

Pro: cold cucumber gazpacho, el bucktowno sandwich, server Olivia, location

Con: nothing at all

Return: I look forward to returning real soon!

• Visited June 2013

Topeka, Kansas
“A great storefront breakfast restuarant in Lincoln Park.”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We've been to the Bucktown orginal Toast several times, this one is just as good. The eggs benedict are superb; so were the apple/pear/brie crepes.

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Wonderful Brunch!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

A few friends and I went here for brunch a couple of weeks ago, and we all LOVED it! The wait was long, but we knew to expect that. We got to sit on the back patio which was lovely. It was a beautiful Sunday morning. Someone ordered the pancakes and loved them, I ordered the pesto scramble that was so tasty, my boyfriend got an omelet and ate every single bite of it! Someone also got the french toast and some lemon poppy pancakes. Everything was delicious and so filling. The service was also very good. They did a great job filling up our waters and coffees. The coffee was very good too. I can't wait to go back here soon! Definitely worth trying. And go next door to Valentia too while you wait :)

• Visited August 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Fun, off the beaten path”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I was visiting my son and he took me to Toast Two for breakfast in the Lincoln Park area. It was a small resturant, with eclectic decor and vintage toasters. Maximum seating is 50. The service was very good. The menu was varied and interesting. I had a wonderful omelet of goat cheese, avocado, tomatoes,peppers and mushrooms. My son had a chirizo egg benedict that looked amazing. Toast Two is open for breakfast and lunch. Go early. It's worth the wait.

Visited May 2012
Georgia
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 4, 2011

I was killing time in this neighborhood waiting on the rental agency to give me the key to a downtown property I had rented. I decided to get brunch and saw this place. It looked interesting so I went inside. A fellow met me at the door and asked if I wanted to sit inside or out back on the patio. I chose the patio. You actually walk down a narrow alley along the outsidfe wall and then there you are in a cute walled in patio area behind the kitchen. If you want to go to the restroom you have to walk back down the alleyway and into the front door, but this was a minor inconvenience. There were several couples and one large family with young children at the other tables. It was a nice quiet vibe with low conversation and quite pleasant.
I chose the vegetable omelette and it was delicious. I could not have asked for it to have been any better. It was served with very good bread and everything was fresh. The coffee was also very good.
All in all it was a very good dining experience. My waitress was smiley and seemed to enjoy her work. She knew the items on the menu well.
If I find myself in this neighborhood again I will definitely return.

• Visited June 2011