“Again and again”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Chicago, Illinois
“Again and again”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I have always loved Indian cuisine and this is authentic. Been here a few times now and even order takeout from here. Food is very flavorsome as all Indian food should be. I am only giving it 4 stars as it in not the best Indian I have ever had.

Visited February 2014

fort lauderdale
“Quality Indian Food in a Nice Setting with A+ Service”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

First the disclaimer. Indian cuisine is not something I generally go out of my way for. My knowledge of Indian restaurants in Chicago is limited. Hema's Kitchen is fine - not demonstrably better in my view. That said, Bombay Bliss serves very high quality Indian fully comparable to Hema's, - the Nans, cheese, nut, and garlic are excellent - the entrees are very solid - the butter chicken, the chicken tikka marsala particularly so. But the dining experience overall is far superior at Bombay Bliss. A much nicer setting, better service, and some nicer fine dining touches, including real wine glasses for your BYOB. Been there three times and will go back.

Visited February 2014