Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Chicago
from $69.60
from $22.00
from $27.00
from $43.68
1,147 results
All reviews briar street audience participation splash zone poncho section all ages front row discounted tickets great seats fun experience ponchos rows bmg performance percussion stage comedy twinkie
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

The show is truly choreographed and scripted down to the second. They did a great job sticking to that.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

We’ve always wanted to see Blue Man Group and we were not disappointed! The show is loud, the performers are a fantastic mix of musician, improv, and theatrical performance, and there are a lot of little nuggets to keep the audience a little off balance. I’m sure if you’ve seen this show a number of times it could get old but if you haven’t seen it before GO SEE IT! You’ll have a blast!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

This was an outing for me and my 2 grandsons, ages 10 & 13. They seemed to enjoy it. Two rows in front of us were several kids who looked to be about 4-5 years old. They were having a great time. I thought it was kind of silly myself. I felt that each "skit" could have been cut by 90 seconds. They went on to the point of I didn't care about it any more. A few of the skits grossed me out. When one Blue Man vomited the contents of whatever he was catching in his mouth from another Blue Man who was throwing whatever, into a ladies handbag, I was disgusted. I'm sure the handbag was a plant because no one would tolerate that. The other skit that disgusted was when the 3 Blue Men along with a lady from the audience were eating Twinkies, and then the Twinkie matter started spewing forth out of their chests. That also disgusted me and pretty much made me want to vomit. Anyone who wants to see this show should probably check for a Groupon first. I didn't think of that so I had already paid full price, plus an additional $14/ticket in unreasonable fees. If I had gotten the Groupon and paid less, maybe I would have enjoyed it more. But probably not.

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

I have seen this a couple times over the years, and this was the first time we took our children. They really liked it. Still entertaining after all these years.

Reviewed January 1, 2020

They are raking in the money with this outdated show. In need of an overhaul. Props old and worn out. Lights and videos are lame in today world and I’m in my 60’s! Great concept but fell flat.

Date of experience: December 2019