“Show of a lifetime!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$69.60*
and up
Blue Man Group at the Briar Street Theater in...
Ranked #19 of 183 Concerts & Shows in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: BLUE MAN GROUP is a popular theatrical show in Chicago that has been called "visually stunning," "wildly inventive," and "hysterically funny." The show takes a closer look at the technology that both surrounds and isolates us, showcasing technogeek ingenuity while uniting the audience in primal, collective exhilaration. With no spoken language, Blue Man Group is perfect for people of all ages (5+), languages, and cultures.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Absolutely loved this! Wasn't quit sure what to expect when we booked this but it surpassed any expectations I had. I highly recommend seeing this. Great for a date night of a night on the town with your friends and family

Write a ReviewReviews (1,047)
All reviews
in 38 reviews
"performance"
in 86 reviews

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Blue Man Group has been at the Briar Theatre in Chicago for nearly two decades, yet still has the power to amaze, amuse and rock pretty darned hard. The show evolves to keep current with the times; an example is the incorporation of giant iPads ("GiPads") as central props in the most recent retooling. The show maintains its roots, however, as the experience is still all about the Blue Man and his relationship to the audience. An exciting mix of music, humor, technology and fun, Blue Man at the Briar continues to be a must-see for all ages.

1  Thank Sonia V
Reviewed October 14, 2013

highlight of the show was when they take a person's cell phone and make pretend to place a call overseas. They are amazing as they make music out of those plastic pipes. Front row can be hazards to your clothes depending on which show they are doing

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great show, entertainment for all ages. We had adults and children in our party and this show as appropriate for everyone.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Went to Chicago to celebrate my 50th birthday with my family. I wanted to see BM G but really couldn't afford the tickets. When I searched the venue website I found a deal- students can purchase 2 tickets for $35 each, but you have to check 2 hours before the show for available seats. We went at 6 for the 8:00 show and we got 4 seats together. Could have even got "poncho" seats but we opted not to. Our seats were really good and the show was spectacular. The venue is smaller than others where BMG performs, and its a little old but the decor reflects the show's theme. We all loved it, even my hubby who is not into any style of theatre. Its an interactive show which I wasn't expecting and added to its appeal. Had a great time!

Been to Blue Man Group? Share your experiences!