“Creative Genius”

and up
Blue Man Group at the Briar Street Theater in Chicago
Ranked #11 of 183 Concerts & Shows in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: BLUE MAN GROUP is a popular theatrical show in Chicago that has been called "visually stunning," "wildly inventive," and "hysterically funny." The show takes a closer look at the technology that both surrounds and isolates us, showcasing technogeek ingenuity while uniting the audience in primal, collective exhilaration. With no spoken language, Blue Man Group is perfect for people of all ages (5+), languages, and cultures.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We (and the entire audience) were totally engrossed for nearly two hours by these very talented performers and the creativity of the total production. The group gets and keeps the audience emotionally involved in their musical, auditory, and physical skits with only thier eyes, faces, and bodies. No dialogue. Don't be late! Really, you don't want to be late.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,033)

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Watching men entirely in blue doing interesting things with technology and props was hilarious. My daughter has been 4 times as she lives in Chicago and she said the show is practically the same each time. Only a little bit of change occurs. Being my first time, I loved it! Would recommend anybody visiting Chicago goes to the show.

1  Thank GillyKiwi
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is our third time to see this show in 4 years. It is one of the family activities that we do every time we are in Chicago. This year we invited a group of 13 people to this show. We all enjoyed it as usual. Yet for my family, the show is getting very repetitive ! While they introduced some changes, I expect to see many more to keep me and my family interested in coming back !

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised that the Blue Man Group had made so many significant changes to their act from a few years ago. The sole purpose in going to see them was to bring my daughter who had yet to experience "The Blue Man Group". Without her, I never would have booked again for fear that it would be the same old act that I had seen three times previously years ago (and enjoyed, don't get me wrong). I wish that they marketed the new act a bit better so that they can retain their audience while also working to expand. Very funny, nice social criticism over technology, really enjoyed pulling the members from the audience. Great show!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

A very unusual presentation - very entertaining use of various mediums - some of them new - the experience is an excellent one time watch for people who are ready for new experiences. Its not a usual stage performance - go only if you have an open mind. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Been to Blue Man Group? Share your experiences!