“Zzzzzzz”

and up
Blue Man Group at the Briar Street Theater in Chicago
Ranked #6 of 179 Concerts & Shows in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: BLUE MAN GROUP is a popular theatrical show in Chicago that has been called "visually stunning," "wildly inventive," and "hysterically funny." The show takes a closer look at the technology that both surrounds and isolates us, showcasing technogeek ingenuity while uniting the audience in primal, collective exhilaration. With no spoken language, Blue Man Group is perfect for people of all ages (5+), languages, and cultures.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Minneapolis, Minnesota
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Zzzzzzz”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was a flat out bore. I thought it was beyond corny and I even found myself closing my eyes at one point. There were a couple of kind of cool parts, like the music with paint, but for the most part I think I could have skipped it. There was one particularly painful portion involving cell phones that was a real waste of time. I would not recommend

Visited April 2013
3 Thank nikoli77

• Turkish first
Lake in the Hills, Illinois
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Inspiring performance art”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Took my 18 year old granddaughter to a weekday matinee. Bought tix the day before so our seats were in a terrible view point. The theatre was filled with school groups. That said its still a good show, this was my 3rd time to see them and will go back but with better planning. Inspiring and fun.

Visited May 2013
Bentonville, Arkansas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really entertaining”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I went to see Blue Man Group during our anniversary week in Chicago. We selected the option for the dinner package with Jack's on Halstead. It was great. The Blue Men are so funny and dinner was great.

Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois, United States
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“If you haven't seen Blue Man Group (and you aren't prone to seizures) GO NOW”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

They keep it fresh and the creativity of the music, visuals and even participation is just stunning. They use strobes sometimes, so I am not joking when I give the seizure advice. It is fun for the entire family, a single, a date, a group, etc.

1 Thank Jeff P
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Super fun entertainment”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

The show is upbeat and current and fun! It is something unique that can't be categorized. You won't be disappointed. Fun for all ages.

Visited December 2012

Been to Blue Man Group? Share your experiences!