“Fun For All Ages”

and up
Blue Man Group at the Briar Street Theater in Chicago
Ranked #8 of 179 Concerts & Shows in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: BLUE MAN GROUP is a popular theatrical show in Chicago that has been called "visually stunning," "wildly inventive," and "hysterically funny." The show takes a closer look at the technology that both surrounds and isolates us, showcasing technogeek ingenuity while uniting the audience in primal, collective exhilaration. With no spoken language, Blue Man Group is perfect for people of all ages (5+), languages, and cultures.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Lansing, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Fun For All Ages”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We had a blast! Lots of interacting with the audience, plus the actors all came out after the performance to pose for pictures. I want to go again!

Visited September 2012

• Turkish first
inverness,illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“worth seeing once.”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

It was a good show, but for the price of the ticket it is one of those shows thats worth seeing once for the experience but not worth the money to see again even if they change the show around some.

Visited May 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Our cheeks hurt from laughing so hard!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Our whole family loved this show. Our kids (ages 6,9,10) were completely entertained for the whole 1 hr and 40 minutes. We were truly laughing so hard that our cheeks hurt afterwards. The theater is small, so I think every seat is good. A great place to see this hilarious show.

Visited December 2012
Dyer, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Not for me”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was an interesting absurd kind of show but the pounding and flashing lights gave me such a headache. It just wasn't for me although I know lots of people that have gone and enjoyed it.

2 Thank 0Marry2011
Fort Worth, Texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Only go if you want to be entertained!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is "performance" art! The show has changed in the three times I've seen them - once in New York City and twice in Chicago - so don't hesitate to go again and again!

Been to Blue Man Group? Share your experiences!