“Great time”

and up
Blue Man Group at the Briar Street Theater in Chicago
Ranked #9 of 181 Concerts & Shows in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: BLUE MAN GROUP is a popular theatrical show in Chicago that has been called "visually stunning," "wildly inventive," and "hysterically funny." The show takes a closer look at the technology that both surrounds and isolates us, showcasing technogeek ingenuity while uniting the audience in primal, collective exhilaration. With no spoken language, Blue Man Group is perfect for people of all ages (5+), languages, and cultures.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Fun, hilarious, different, funny, great time with good friends. The show was a blast and memorable. Go see this show.

1  Thank Troy G
There are newer reviews for Blue Man Group

Reviewed January 22, 2013

If you are looking for something different to do than this is for you. Very fun time and isn't as loud as everyone else says!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I've heard nothing but good things about the Blue Man Group up until I went tonight. But this was not good. It was just kind of boring and lame. I probably wouldn't go if someone paid me to go the next time... It was that bad.

3  Thank Cmchance
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

This was my 4th time seeing the show. Saw it 3 times in Chicago and once in Vegas. Its a grwat show especially if you kids. Last time I saw it was back in 2006, so its my first time seeing the new revived version. It was fun seeing it again but I don't see myself seeing it a 5th time.

1  Thank Jokernaut
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I had seen the blue man group before in a movie or tv show, so i was really looking forward to seeing them in person. Maybe it was just the mood I was in, but I thought they relied on cheap tricks over and over again and did not stretch themselves to mix it up more and come up with more creative ways to make it entertaining. I was disappointed.

1  Thank faithnofear