“this group is so much fun!”
Review of Blue Man Group

and up
Blue Man Group at the Briar Street Theater in Chicago
Ranked #6 of 179 Concerts & Shows in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: BLUE MAN GROUP is a popular theatrical show in Chicago that has been called "visually stunning," "wildly inventive," and "hysterically funny." The show takes a closer look at the technology that both surrounds and isolates us, showcasing technogeek ingenuity while uniting the audience in primal, collective exhilaration. With no spoken language, Blue Man Group is perfect for people of all ages (5+), languages, and cultures.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Manchester NJ
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“this group is so much fun!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This group is very entertaining. a bit different type of show but humorous and lots of fun to watch. The drummers have a great deal of talent as do all of the musicians. while playing their music, they perform antics and stunts that are highly entertaining. Lots of audience participation and some lucky folks in the audience will be able to come up onstage and become part of the show. we treated our family to a performance and everyone (young and old) thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Visited August 2012

• Turkish first
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very Disappointed”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have known of the Blue Man Group for a very long time so when someone offered to sell us their tickets at 1/2 price we thought we would buy them - there were 6 of us ($300 cost). And so we were excited to go.

I really liked the theater; small, quaint, festive, but the show was not good at all. I had seen them on TV and they were more interesting then in person.

I thought the tickets should have cost just $10 a piece if that. I felt as if it was a bad high school production.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Sandy P
Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Had a great time!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Went with my mom, 10 yr old daughter and 8 yr old niece and we all laughed and had a good time! Fun experience! It is loud but you get used to it. The audience participation is a blast!

Chicago, Illinois
“Memorable, Memorable, Simply Great”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Took my daughter for her birthday to see this amazing performance. Great seats regardless of where you sit (now I know. lol). Some of the acts are mindless, but, performed to take your breath away. They made my daughter's day.

Visited August 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun Experience”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This wasn't what I expected, but it was fun. I would not have paid the full ticket price of $90 for this show. I received tickets as a gift, but I can say that I would have been disappointed if I had paid that much for the show.

However, the show is very audience interactive and engaging. It is fun and I left with a smile on my face.

Visited September 2012

Been to Blue Man Group? Share your experiences!