“Forget Michigan Avenue!”

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Forget Michigan Avenue!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I could have spent days in this store! There was plenty of merchandise to choose from and the prices were considerably less than those found on Michigan Avenue. I would definitely shop here again.

Visited August 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best shoe department I have ever come across!!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nordstrom's is known for their great service, but not all Nordstrom's are alike. Besides the great service, this one has a particularly large shoe department and had me drooling! Spent most of my available shopping time there.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Helga R
New Orleans, Louisiana
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great place to shop”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We shopped here while on vacation in Chicago. We bought things in both the men's and woman's departments and the staff was very helpful.

Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have been shopping here for years and go at least once a week for my boss, but I will not be going back now. I was shopping there the other day and no one on the entire floor would help me I actually had to go down a floor to get someone to check me out. I filled out the little survey on the receipt and expected a phone call since it said how would you like to be contacted. This was a week ago and I have still not received a call. I will be referring all my customers away from this location now and to Bloomingdales or sax

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Micheal M
Antwerp, Belgium
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Family bathrooms & inexpensive food court”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

In a search for places to change our son's nappy, we figured a department store would solve the problem. Nordstroms store directory near elevators showed family bathrooms, of which there were several and they were clean. We also saw the food court on the fourth floor. One meal from Panda Express and one salad from Potbelly Sandwich shop gave lunch for two for less than $20.

Visited May 2013