“Not that great!”
Review of Nordstrom

Nordstrom
Ranked #105 of 659 things to do in Chicago
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I guess if your into buying purses that cost $600 or high heels that are $350 then this is your kind of store. Personally I see a price tag like that & I put the item back down before someone says I broke it.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

By far, Nordstrom/Northbridge Mall is the to-go place for shopping in the City of Wind. Not only is it a huge Nordstrom with a Louis Vouitton and cosmetics on the first floor, men, luxury brands, and BP, the mall has a Charming Charlie, and a Sephora!! Add to that an Armani Xchange, Kiehl's, and the Loft and you've just about hit all of the great spots in one convenient, and very warm location. The Mezza Grill, and Vosges Haut-Chocolate are a must-stop. There's a Lucky Brand, Stuart Weitzman, Sunglass Hut, and a Forever XXI. What more could you ask for in a shopping destination? Pizza did you say? California Pizza Kitchen is on the Northbridge District 1A.

1  Thank JazzAbelle01
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I LOVE this store. The customer service for me has been simply awesome! I was even compelled to write management and compliment the various associates who went out of their way to assist me. Their fine jewelry includes collections from John Hardy and David Yurman, and their fashion jewelry is usually pretty diverse - something for most tastes. Their beauty/cosmetics section is fab, and if you need to take a break, there's a coffee/snack shop right outside the entrance which serves delicious Mexican Mocha and to die for brownies. One of my favorite places to shop on North Michigan Avenue!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The ultimate in wonderful clothes,, shoes, displays and service, this Nordy lives up to the Seattle flagship. The bag check is wonderful so I didn't have to drag my coat, bag, books, and scarf around - and makes the shopping experience so much nicer. I stumbled into their anniversary sale and the purses were wonderful!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Visiting Chicago and of course Nordstrom is great as always!! The people in the men's store were very helpful!! Awesome selection! I love what Nordstrom stands for= SERVICE!!