“My second home!”
Review of Nordstrom

Nordstrom
Ranked #107 of 680 things to do in Chicago
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I LOVE this store. The customer service for me has been simply awesome! I was even compelled to write management and compliment the various associates who went out of their way to assist me. Their fine jewelry includes collections from John Hardy and David Yurman, and their fashion jewelry is usually pretty diverse - something for most tastes. Their beauty/cosmetics section is fab, and if you need to take a break, there's a coffee/snack shop right outside the entrance which serves delicious Mexican Mocha and to die for brownies. One of my favorite places to shop on North Michigan Avenue!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The ultimate in wonderful clothes,, shoes, displays and service, this Nordy lives up to the Seattle flagship. The bag check is wonderful so I didn't have to drag my coat, bag, books, and scarf around - and makes the shopping experience so much nicer. I stumbled into their anniversary sale and the purses were wonderful!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Visiting Chicago and of course Nordstrom is great as always!! The people in the men's store were very helpful!! Awesome selection! I love what Nordstrom stands for= SERVICE!!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

the store boasts of brands like Louis Vuitton, Versace, Gucci et al. But I get mighty scared when I look at a tag of a tiny wallet, and it says $645, or sunglasses starting at $140. Overall, not my kind of place. but please visit if you are not the kind to look at tag prices while shopping

1  Thank BlueJoy08
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

Great place to sho. Good deals and friendly salespeople.