“Not impressed!”

Add it.
Afrocentric Bookstore
Ranked #198 of 294 Shopping in Chicago
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Don't know if this place is even open anymore or not. If not I understand why. My Wife & I went into this store (we happen to be Caucasian) & it was like that scene in Animal House where all the white guys go into the black bar.

3  Thank Chief_19_98
Reviewed October 25, 2005

This is one of the greatest bookstores in the city. The owners are knowledgeable and helpful. The cultural atmosphere is great. I remember when they were a small store in the back of a store. They have come a long way. Support this valuable addition to the city. When I come home to Chicago to visit, I have to get Garrett's popcorn, Harold's Chicken and check and see whats new at the Afrocentric Bookstore.

4  Thank Happiness24152