“Excellent place hope you can see the Full Circle band”
Review of Back Room

Back Room
Ranked #46 of 561 Nightlife in Chicago
Saint Louis, Missouri
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Excellent place hope you can see the Full Circle band”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I happened to walk into this place on a Thursday night because I heard some awesome music coming out of there. The female singer for band called Full Circle rocked the place. A definite must see while in Chicago some major talent there. Will definitely be back to that place for sure !! Loved it ..............Must mention no cover but had to buy drinks no biggie. Drinks were good and the bartender was friendly

St. Louis
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Amazing talent in a great environment. I loved it and can't wait to go back.”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I was there on a Thursday night and saw Avain Hightower with Full Circle. The female vocalist was the best I've heard anywhere. This lady can sing.. There wasn't a cover and we bought one drink was $12...pretty reasonable considering the talent. Seating was good. The only complaint is that I wish there was room to dance....because you will feel like dancing.

Long Beach, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“All good”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We, wife and myself, went there last night April 5th. Two hour set. Great music got the crowd going. Everyone was friendly, manager, waitress, and the band. two Johnny Blacks, two Martinis. The bill was $57.00. I thought it was a great value. Hard to believe the negativity.

Northbrook, Illinois
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent music but lots of tourist”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Music was great but there were large grougs in and out probably because of the 2 drink minimun. As with large groups of out of towners they were more interested in talking to themselves than listening to the performers which made it dificult to appreciate the music. The waitress worked hard all night trying to cover the whole place. No standing is allowed and tip is included in your check. Music and ability to sit down make this a good place to vist on Rush street.

Visited March 2012
Wisconsin
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“I'm confused by the negative reviews”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I've been here at least 4 times, including this past weekend and have NEVER had an experience like the ones described. This weekend I went with 2 girlfriends, and the doorman told us it was $20 cover, and a 2 drink minimum per person, BUT he told us to check it out, if we liked it and wanted to stay, tell the guy inside "Josh" sent you in. Which we did. We had our first drinks at our table (3 beers, $5 each). We moved to the bar, and had our next drinks there for which we paid cash . We had to close out the table tab when we moved, which was fine, and they had added a very reasonable tip to our bill already, total was $17. After reading these reviews, I even checked my debit card account to be sure there were no extra charges added, and thankfully there were not.
The band was excellent, dorrman very nice, wait staff just ok, not really friendly at all, but because of the band and atmosphere, we had a great time. I don't recall ever paying a cover charge here, but am aware of the 2 drink minimum. If there is as much confusion re the cover charge as these reviews reflect, management should really take a look at the situation.

Visited March 2012