“GREAT LOCATION”

and up
Chicago City Tour and Chicago River Cruise
Ranked #8 of 638 things to do in Chicago
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We have never been disappointed with a performance here! It is also extremely close to parking (helpful in the winter). Bravo!!!

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"conductor"
in 74 reviews

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is a fantastic orchestra with world-class musicians! One of the most amazing classical music experiences I've had, got totally lost in the music. I came with my daughter, who aspires to be an orchestral musician and has applied to the studio of a CSO musician. We had gallery tickets, in the second row in center right section. Even being pretty far up, we could see all of the musicians, and the acoustics were great! I would come again to another concert if I am in town.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I go at least once a year, as a matter of fact we are returning in March. If you enjoy classical music, the CSO is phenomenal!!!! There are just a few poor choices for seats if you want to view the performance, but really not a bad seat to simply sit and listen. If you really want to try something that is unique and very entertaining, go on a movie night.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The CSO is one of the best symphonies I have ever heard. The Symphony Center is also beautiful. I recommend splurging for the tickets that are not directly underneath the balcony, as it seemed the acoustics were not too great. However, the CSO still sounded amazing.